High performance, injectable, epoxy based resin
CrackBond TE2 is a high performance, non-shrink, pure epoxy resin that is ideal for bonding cracked masonry. It is supplied in a two part, nozzle-mixed cartridge format for consistent quality and easy use.
CrackBond TE2 has been formulated to flow easily under pressure and to provide good working time even in warm conditions. CrackBond TE2 is a low slump, thixotropic resin and is suitable for horizontal and vertical injection.
- Bonding masonry cracks.
- Filling voids.
- Stregthening porous masonry.
- Anchoring metal fixings and anchors into masonry.
Features and Benefits
- Non-shrink, thixotropic resin.
- Ideal for overhead or horizontal use.
- Flows easily under pressure.
- Two part nozzle-mixed resin for consistent quality.
- Fills cracks from 2mm-20mm wide.
- Long work time even in warm conditions.
- Gels rapidly and cures within 24 hours.
- Supplied in 250ml part-useable cartridges.
- Useable in standard mastic gun.
250ml part-useable cartridge
Epoxy resin and hardener.
Standard mastic gun
Expose and clean the crack with a wire brush or compressed air to remove all loose particles and ensure the crack is free of any deposits of grease, oil and dust.
Drill a 6.5mm diameter hole into the crack to a depth of 30mm in the centre of each cracked brick.
Starting with the lowest hole, carefully inject CrackBond TE2 into each hole and allow to flow until visible.
Alllow the resin to gel and then make good the surface.
|Temp||Gel Time||Service Time|
|5°C||150 mins||24 hrs|
|20°C||30 mins||8 hrs|
|30°C||15 mins||4 hrs|
|Storage:||Store in cool, dry, frost-free conditions, away from direct sunlight, between +5°C and +20°C.|