Helifix originated the one-piece helical tie, which has many benefits, from simplicity of installation to long term performance. Based on its own unique design Helifix developed a range of high performance stainless steel ties, fixings and masonry repair and reinforcement systems that combine the required strength with flexibility, durability and great holding power in all commonly used building materials.
UK manufacture and quality assurance
Helifix manufactures its stainless steel ties, fixings and reinforcements to ISO 9001:2000 quality assured standards in our own UK-based factory.
Each stainless steel purpose-designed product within the range is manufactured to carefully monitored, exacting standards.
Products are manufactured under tensile loads to enable any material flaws that may be present in the base material to be exposed and eliminated at the point of manufacture, and so to ensure the quality and reliablity of each final product.
Ties are manufactured from austenitic stainless steel, grade 304 and grade 316 as standard and to a variety of profiles, diameters and lengths.
Helifix ties and fixings are:
- Austenitic stainless steel
- Simple one-piece products
- Purpose-designed for specific applications
- Precision engineered to a unique helical Hi-Fin design
- Independently tested and approved
- Manufactured by Helifix in its own UK-based factory
- Backed by technical support
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2000 quality assured standards
- Flexible to accommodate normal structural movement
- Rapidly and easily installed.
- Fully concealed once installed
- Able to produce excellent holding power in brick, block, stone, concrete, timber and local materials
- Suitable for most types of masonry structures from housing to tower blocks, churches to bridges
- Ideal for historic and listed buildings
- High quality, effective, reliable and economical