TV50 Dust Control Vacuum
Dust control unit for hand held power tools
The TV50 is a high efficiency dust collection system that has been specifically designed to meet the needs of users of hand held power tools and the demands of builders and contractors involved with restoration work.
The TV50 features a 1400W motor, a superior filter and a unique filter cleaning mechanism that guarantees continuous performance and productivity. The TV50 design positions the filter inside a distinctive tall cyclone to ensure that the its full potential is not wasted on the collection of heavy particles which are instead allowed to fall to the bottom of the unit. A simple flap mechanism allows the waste materials to be collected in strong, low-cost plastic bags, ready for easy disposal. The filter cleaning mechanism allows the direction of airflow through the filter to be intermittently reversed and dust to be displaced from the outside of the filter.
The TV50 is compact and weighs less than 20kgs. Fitted to a welded steel chassis, and moulded from impact and abrasion resistant materials, the TV50 is also highly portable and built to withstand years of hard on-site use.
- High volume dust removal situations (e.g. cutting, chasing, grinding, mortar raking, sanding, polishing)
- Fine concrete, masonry and wood dust extraction
- General dry waste extraction
- 1400W motor
- Dust control to 0.2 micron
- Compact and sturdy design
- Cyclonic action for continuous suction
- 38mm x 5 metre `Crushproof' hose
- Easy to use waste collection system
- High quality cartridge filter
- Reverse air pulse filter cleaning system
- UK manufacture and design
- Filter life normally in excess of 12 months
- Filtration to 0.2 micron
- Waste collected in low-cost plastic bags that are easy to fit and remove
- Trolley-mounted, light-weight design means the TV50 can be maneuvered easily onto scaffolding or across site
An interceptor unit can be fitted to the TV50 to improve performance during very high dust extraction exercises. Both trolley-mounted and detachable interceptor arrangements are available.
The trolley-mounted design includes a TV50 vacuum and interceptor permanently mounted to a four wheel trolley.
The detatachable interceptor arrangement allows the interceptor unit to be hooked directly onto the standard TV50 chassis.